Farmhouse Home with Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- Sturdy columns support the front wraparound porch of this Farmhouse plan.
- The over-sized 2 car garage has extra storage space in back.
- Columns and an arch announce the formal dining room with the kitchen close by.
- Vaulted ceilings crown the breakfast and family rooms.
- Tucked away in the rear of the home, the master suite has tray ceilings, double walk-in closets and a huge bath with lots of counter space.
- The secondary bedrooms lie on the upper level with a delightful sitting area in the front bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,334 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,675 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 659 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 314 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 47' 7"
- Depth: 68' 6"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 676 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick