Farmhouse-inspired Barndominium with Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- The right half of this Farmhouse-inspired Barndominium features a 2,123 square foot garage / workshop with front and rear overhead doors.
- A staircase in the garage leads to a second-level loft that can serve as an office or storage space.
- From the wraparound porch, french doors open into a combined great room, kitchen with 5' by 8' island and a coffee bar, and dining area which features everyone's favorite amenities: a fireplace, Cathedral ceiling, kitchen island, and coffee bar.
- Two spacious bedrooms line the left side, across from a full bath and laundry room with garage access.
- The master bedroom is tucked into the rear of the design and includes a 4-fixture bathroom with a linen closet and a walk-in closet.
- The exterior finish is spec'd for corrugated metal siding.
- Related Plan: Get a larger version (2,779 sq. ft.) with house plan 135173GRA.
Optionally Finished Bonus
Main Level - Basement Foundation
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,039 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,039 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 829 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 626 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2123 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss