Farmhouse-Inspired Barndominium with Wraparound Porch and 4-Car Garage
About This Plan
- The right half of this farmhouse-inspired Barndominium-style house plan features a 2,548 square foot garage / workshop with front and rear overhead doors and a drive-through RV bay to the far right.
- A staircase in the garage leads to a second-level loft that can serve as an office or storage space.
- From the wraparound porch, French doors open into a combined great room, kitchen, and dining area which features everyone's favorite amenities: a fireplace, Cathedral ceiling, kitchen island, and coffee bar.
- Two spacious bedrooms line the left side and share a Jack and Jill bath. Across the hall, there's an oversized laundry room which doubles as a mudroom with garage access.
- The master bedroom is tucked into the rear of the design and includes a 4-fixture bathroom with a linen closet and a walk-in closet. Sliding doors access the back porch.
- The exterior finish is spec'd for corrugated metal siding.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,693 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,693 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 1,858 sq. ft.
- Loft & Storage: 1,019 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 0"
- Depth: 90' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 2548 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12