Farmhouse Modern Cottage style house plan offering lots of natural light.
About This Plan
- Inspired by a lot with a view from the front of the house, the orientation of this home permits a service entrance with walk-in closet that could be used as a mud room and an entirely open floor plan throughout the common area.
- The perfect balance of windows is achieved on either side of the fireplace for a solarium feel in the dining room with outdoor access through patio doors to the terrace and the kitchen is compete with a convenient island.
- 8'6" ceilings throughout the main floor and a master suite with separate bath, corner shower and laundry area are perfect additions to the floor plan of this well thought out home.
- The stair configuration leading up to the second floor permits natural light to flow through. Two other bedrooms with abundant closet space along with a second living room under the dormers and a bathroom with shower are extra features designed to enhance the livability of this home.
- Get a matching detached garage with plan 21691DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,976 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,133 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 843 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,133 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 6"
- Framing Type: Truss