Farmhouse with Home Office and Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- The ribbed metal roof compliments the board and batten siding on the exterior of this Farmhouse plan, complete with a charming wraparound porch.
- Step through the double doors and past the foyer to find a gracious living room with a vaulted ceiling and fireplace. An oversized opening to the kitchen creates the popular open-concept layout, anchored by a prep island.
- Barn doors part to reveal a home office just off the living room, while the rear porch provides a sizable outdoor area for entertaining.
- The double garage shares the right side of the home with the master suite, laundry room, and walk-in pantry.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are nearly identical in size and separated by a 4-fixture bathroom with a linen tower.
Main Floor - Basement Version
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,085 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,085 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 881 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 10"
- Depth: 74' 7"
- Max ridge height: 25' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick