Finished Basement as a Free Bonus
5 - 6
About This Plan
- This home plan has everything your family could need - a stately exterior that makes a great first impression, formal and informal dining, an island that offers counter seating, a parlor at the entry that creates a formal room for accepting guests, a small alcove near the kitchen offering a place to organize clutter and a guest suite with private bath.
- From the kitchen you can enjoy a stunning view to the great room where a gas fireplace with built-ins, a rear wall of windows and 11' ceiling height decorate this delightful gathering space.
- The second floor master suite showcases a whirlpool tub, double bowl vanity and shower.
- The master closet can be accessed from the bath or laundry room.
- The bonus room completes the second floor and a cedar closet offers seasonal storage.
- Additional fun space is offered in the finished basement level that comes with the plans and is not included in our total living area.
- Standard ceiling heights incude 10' on the first floor and 9' on the second and 8'7" in the basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,012 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,897 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,115 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 425 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 281 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,301 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 72 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Max ridge height: 37' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 546 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 7" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater