Five-bed House Plan with Two-story Family Room
About This Plan
- A gentle mix of shingles, brick and clapboard siding lend a relaxed spirit to this spacious five-bedroom home. A front porch gives you shade and room for chairs and provides shelter for the front door.
- Built-in cabinetry frames a massive fireplace in the two-story family room, designed to take in light and views from the back property.
- Walls of glass allow daylight to brighten the breakfast bay, kitchen and keeping room, creating an inviting space for family members to gather.
- On the upper level, sleeping quarters include a luxurious master suite with a sitting bay, and three secondary bedrooms linked by a balcony bridge.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,733 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,462 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,271 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,462 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 4"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 488 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side