Five Bedroom Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- Designed for the large family, this five bedroom Craftsman home plan is filled with luxurious features.
- The covered front porch has plenty of space for lots of chairs.
- An open floor plan combines the great room with the kitchen and casual dining area.
- Pocket doors separate the kitchen from the playroom, allowing Mom and Dad to keep an eye on the kids.
- Two bedrooms on this level include the deluxe master suite with its spectacular master bath.
- On the lower level, you can work out in the dedicated exercise room or party in the rec room with large wet bar and huge wine cellar.
- Three additional bedrooms give you room for the family to spread out.
- The roof has a 9:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,382 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,141 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,241 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 117' 4"
- Depth: 81' 3"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1661 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss