Five Bedroom Family Home Plan
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Designed with a large family in mind, this Traditional house plan has lots of room for your family to spread out.
- The open layout is especially evident in the kitchen, dining and family room where the views run over 41' across the home.
- A corner sink in the kitchen has two windows to brighten the whole kitchen and let you see outside.
- You can escape to the office for some alone time or join the family in the huge lower level family room.
- Two bedrooms and a cold storage room offer excellent use of space.
- The top floor hold three more bedrooms including the gracious master suite.
- A second floor laundry room has been included for your convenience.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,395 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,219 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,131 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,045 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 41' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss