Five Bedroom Florida House Plan
About This Plan
- Luxurious Florida living on a large scale is the theme of this Florida house plan.
- With five bedrooms and plenty of outdoor living space, the home works well for a large family.
- The open concept floor plan gives you amazing sightlines that flow easily from room to room.
- Two walls of sliding glass doors in the huge family room lead out to the spacious covered lanai that is a dream to entertain on.
- Amenities include a summer kitchen and convenient pool bath.
- The massive master suite is 34' deep and features a tray ceiling and a giant bathroom with a huge walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 2 lies all the way across the house, with the rest of the bedrooms upstairs.
- Every bedroom on the second floor opens to a covered balcony and the gorgeous game room comes with a wet bar and vaulted ceiling.
- NOTE: Contact us if building in Lee & Collier Counties, Florida, as certain restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,403 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,944 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,459 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,264 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 702 sq. ft.
- Entry: 297 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 4"
- Depth: 129' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1451 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss