Five Bedroom Manor Home
5 - 6
About This Plan
- Designed for the large family, this spacious manor home has five bedrooms including a grand master suite.
- A grand curved staircase can be seen as soon as you enter the large two-story foyer.
- The home offers both a formal living room and a huge informal family room with a coffered ceiling.
- There's also a study where you can work from home or just hide away.
- Guest suite 2 is on the first floor and works well for those who don't want to climb stairs.
- At the top of the stairs, the gorgeous master suite has sleeping and sitting areas plus a private deck where you can sip your morning coffee.
- Notice the huge walk-in closet with a built-in chest of drawers set in the middle.
- And as a super convenience, the home has first and second floor laundry rooms.
- Expand by finishing off the optional lower level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,741 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,594 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,147 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 8"
- Depth: 50' 6"
- Max ridge height: 33' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 862 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"