Five Bedroom Northwest House Plan with Tudor Influences
About This Plan
- This charming Tudor style home features a confident exterior and a floor plan that can handle just about anything thrown at it.
- A large, comfortable great room/kitchen layout awaits downstairs, along with a first floor guest suite that is ideal for elderly relatives who visit.
- Two interior columns define the entrance to the formal dining room that lie close to the fully-equipped kitchen.
- Upstairs, homeowners get a large master suite with a gorgeous master bathroom.
- The master walk-in closet has a door directly into the second floor laundry room - a delightful treat.
- Bonus space (included in the total living area) faces the front of the home and is perfect for a media room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,062 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,866 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,196 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 63' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 635 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front