Five Bedroom Northwest House Plan with Two Masters
About This Plan
- Choose from a first or second floor master suite in this luxurious Northwestern house plan, both with large walk-in closets and bathrooms.
- Other first-rate amenities include an open floor plan, covered rear patio with fireplace, a big home office and a fabulous second floor media/game room.
- The island in the kitchen boasts an unusual shape, with a sink that faces the sliding glass doors in the informal nook.
- You also get both a butler's pantry and a walk-in storage pantry to aid in entertaining.
- The master suite on the second floor is the larger of the two masters and comes with a vaulted ceiling, huge bathroom and much larger walk-in closet.
- A balcony bridge with open railing on both sides separates bedroom 3 and the giant game room from the other bedrooms.
- Note the handy second floor laundry room - a real step-saving measure.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,358 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,658 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,700 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 260 sq. ft.
- Entry: 95 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 62' 7"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 756 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss