Five Bedroom Prairie Style House Plan
About This Plan
- With five big bedrooms, a three car garage and a dedicated playroom, this Northwest house plan will easily hold a large family.
- The entry foyer is angled off to the side and opens to the formal living room with views of the lovely fanned staircase.
- In the informal area at the back of the home, there are terrific sight lines from the kitchen island all the way through the nook to thegiant family room.
- Bedroom 5 makes an ideal guest suite especially for elderly relatives who don't want to climb stairs.
- The second floor is huge and holds four bedrooms and a big playroom where you can keep all the kids' toys out of sight.
- Open railing in the hallway lets you look down into the dining room below.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,825 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,034 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,791 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 9"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 703 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss