Five Bedroom Shingle Style House Plan
About This Plan
- Impeccable detailing on the exterior of this Shingle style house plan makes this home really stand out.
- Designed for a large family, the home has five bedrooms and the option for a finished rec room over the garage.
- The vaulted foyer opens right up with views of the large formal dining room and huge family room close at hand.
- The kitchen is the command center with views all the way out to the rear covered veranda.
- Get extra storage for all your gear in the huge 3 car garage.
- The master suite is the only bedroom on the first floor and it comes with a door from the office through the walk-in closet into the master suite.
- All four bedrooms on the upper floor are spacious and have big walk-in closets.
- There's loft space with a built-in desk and a massive rec room - considered optional bonus space - that can be finished when you want.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,165 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,580 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,585 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 377 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 965 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 98' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1093 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick