Five Bedroom Splendor
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- At first glance, this house plan's French Country style is unmistakable. Outside, the stone and wood siding in earthy shades are perfectly coordinated.
- Supported by two columns, the porch's pyramidal roof protrudes over the front door. The roof's two gables accentuate the structure's height.
- The garage doors, front door and shutters in dark wood enhance the house's rustic appearance.
- The ground floor, with a living area of 1900 square feet, includes a kitchen with an island, a dining room, a living room with a fireplace, a sunny solarium, guest bedroom, a powder room and a laundry room.
- The second floor consists of a spacious bedroom with a large walk-in closet and private bathroom, as well as a reading area.
- The basement has 2,059 square feet of living area and includes a reading room, a den, a bathroom, three bedrooms, a cellar as well as two rooms that can either be used as storage areas or as a workshop for artists or do-it-yourselfers.