Five Bedroom Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Stacked front porches give this Traditional house plan a unique look.
- Designed for a large family, the home comes with five bedrooms and lots of rooms to hang out in.
- You can spend time in the two-story living room or the big keeping room off the kitchen or hide away in the front-facing study.
- The living room ceiling vaults from the back wall to the dotted line and then runs flat at 22'4".
- A two-way fireplace casts a warm glow in the formal dining room and the breakfast area near the kitchen.
- The first floor master suite is exquisite with its corner fireplace, tray ceiling and huge master bathroom.
- Loft space on the upper floor has a door to the second floor balcony and views of the living room on the other side.
- An optional bonus room adds 372 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,318 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,961 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,357 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 372 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 763 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 2"
- Depth: 62' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 909 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0" Tray Ceiling 13' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick