Five Bedroom Traditional House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Stacked front porches give this Traditional house plan a unique look.
- Designed for a large family, the home comes with five bedrooms and lots of rooms to hang out in.
- You can spend time in the two-story living room or the big keeping room off the kitchen or hide away in the front-facing study.
- The living room ceiling vaults from the back wall to the dotted line and then runs flat at 22'4".
- A two-way fireplace casts a warm glow in the formal dining room and the breakfast area near the kitchen.
- The first floor master suite is exquisite with its corner fireplace, tray ceiling and huge master bathroom.
- Loft space on the upper floor has a door to the second floor balcony and views of the living room on the other side.
- An optional bonus room adds 372 square feet of living space.