Five or Six Bedroom Craftsman Farmhouse
5 - 6
About This Plan
- A gently curved roof covers the entry porch of this Craftsman farmhouse house plan.
- With five bedrooms and the option for a sixth, the home is suited for large families.
- The T-shaped dining room, kitchen and family room gives you one large space where family members can be together.
- The large covered patio in back has plenty of room for table, chairs and your big grill.
- On the second floor, bedrooms 4 and 5 have vaulted ceilings and the large laundry room has a convenient location to serve all the bedrooms.
- A cozy fireplace warms the huge master suite that sports a tray ceiling.
- Finish the optional lower level to gain an extra 1,122 square feet with a rec room, kitchenette and a sixth bedroom with nearby bathroom.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,951 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,673 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,278 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,808 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,122 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 8"
- Depth: 56' 11"
- Max ridge height: 34' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1095 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12