About This Plan
- This handsome Northwest home plan offers an open concept layout and a flex room that gives you options.
- Use it as a den, an extra bedroom or even as a formal dining room.
- The views from the kitchen island extend all the way to the great room fireplace.
- A walk-in pantry, large island and built-in desk make the kitchen functional.
- Each of the four bedrooms on the upper floor have walk-in closets.
- A second floor laundry room saves you lots of climbing on laundry day and the walk-in linen closet will be much appreciated.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,867 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,255 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,612 sq. ft.
- Entry: 35 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 43' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss