Flexible 2-Bed Mountain Craftsman Plan with Den and Optional Lower Level
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- The optional lower level lends flexibility to this 2-bedroom Mountain Craftsman plan, increasing the total living space by 2,561 square feet.
- On the main level, the homeowner will appreciate the open communal spaces, defined by elegant ceilings and enhanced by a warm fireplace.
- The T-shaped kitchen island provides seating for casual meals and conversation, and a nearby walk-in pantry offers plenty of storage space for dried foods and canned goods.
- A boxed-bay window in the master suite overlooks the partially-covered rear deck, while the master bath boasts an oversized walk-in shower, laundry closet, and large closet.
- The second main-floor bedroom suite is located near the 3-car garage, and the mudroom features a pet station and family / friends entrance from the covered porch.
- Finish the lower level and enjoy a combined media / billiards room with a wet bar, bunk room, exercise room, fourth bedroom, and a full laundry room.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,889 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,889 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,789 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,561 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 408 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 99' 0"
- Depth: 87' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1197 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12