Flexible 3 Bed Prarie Style House Plan
About This Plan
- This Prairie-inspired 3 bed house plan was designed to be highly flexible and easily modifiable to suit multiple homeowner requirements. Elements such as the arrangement of great room built-ins and use of flexible spaces make customization a breeze.
- An open concept layout greets you as you enter the foyer with the combined living room and dining room area open to the kitchen. The kitchen has a large pantry off the garage entry for easy grocery unloading.
- A large outdoor living area is accessible from the center portion of the home and is great for entertaining.
- The garage is designed to accommodate a front or side entry, and the plan is set up to take advantage of views to either the front or rear, making it suitable for many lots and orientations.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 69693AM (2,374 sq. ft.) and get a side-entry garage with house plan 69603AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,136 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,136 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 372 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 485 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss