Flexible 3 or 4 Bed House Plan
About This Plan
- You get a great blend of stone, shingles and siding on the exterior of this open floor plan home.
- The front porch is 10' deep giving you room for furniture.
- The kitchen has views to the great room and casual dining and easily serves the dining room. A large pantry and 12'-wide island are nice features.
- Use the front room as your home office or as an extra bedroom with a full bath accessible by a pocket door.
- The back corner of the home has a screened porch, covered deck and a deck perfect for grilling.
- The upper floor gives you three bedrooms and three baths plus laundry. An extra room can be put to multiple uses.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 12130JL (2,729 sq. ft.) and 12303JL (2,943 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,995 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,402 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,593 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 84 sq. ft.
- Deck: 228 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1166 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"