Flexible ADU, Carriage House or Starter Home Plan with Drive-under Garage
About This Plan
- Get a 2-car drive-under garage in this flexible design. It can just as easily be used as an ADU or a rental property as it could as a permanent residence.
- Stairs on the left take you to a deck which opens to the vaulted open floor plan.
- The living space in this home feels much larger thanks to the big vaulted and beamed great room.
- The front room - also vaulted - can be used as a bedroom or a home office.
- Note, the over all width with the deck and stairs is 34'. The garage structure - absent the stairs and deck - is 28' wide.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 68515VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 910 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 910 sq. ft.
- Deck: 159 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 0
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 11"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 910 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss