Flexible and Functional Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- The single level layout allows homeowners' to enjoy this home through every stage of life; as a younger family with children to empty nesters looking for a home they can age in place.
- Walking in the front door a grand foyer opens up to a den on the right which could be used as a home office, study, library or guest room.
- The great room is tucked into the back of the home and features a cozy fireplace for cold fall days and for those warm summer days - a four panel siding glass door at the back to completely open the great room to the outdoors.
- For those that work from home, a pocket office is tucked next to the owners' suite and has two desk spaces and lots of cabinets offering plenty of storage space.
- The owners' suite fills the right, rear corner of the home and features a large walk-in closet, dual vanities and a flush curb walk-in shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,678 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,678 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 11"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 1484 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12