Flexible Beachside Beauty
2 - 3
About This Plan
- The welcoming front porch is perfect for catching those seaside breezes. For that matter, so is the rear porch which has multiple points of access.
- Walk through the front doors and sea the beach through the covered lanai in the rear of this beach home plan.
- The entire house, excluding the foyer and bathrooms has vaulted ceilings. The cupola's windows bring light into the central living room.
- The bedrooms in front of the house are separated from the master suite in the rear for added privacy. The master suite opens to the lanai, as does the dining room.
- Alternate Designs: For an alternate layout, see house plan 1782DW.
- For a smaller version, see house plan 1798DW (1,622 sq. ft.).
- Need a garage? See house plan 1794DW (2-car attached), 1795DW (3-car attached) and 1801DW (2-car drive-under).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,867 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,867 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 513 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 349 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Joist, Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 8"
- Depth: 59' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available