Flexible Bedroom Shingle Style Cottage House Plan
2 - 3
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This shingle-style cottage-like home gives you 2 or 3 beds depending on how you use the front room.
- The floor plan gives you a living room, dining room and kitchen that flow together. Ceiling lines lend a unique look to the space, angling up from the front and then curving toward the two-sided gas fireplace and across the face of the kitchen on the left. Windows fill much of the front and side walls.
- A flush eating bar echoes the ceiling's curves where it rims the outer edge of the kitchen's large work island. More light washes in through a side window near the large walk-in pantry. Families that enjoy outdoor dining will appreciate the screened porch at the rear.
- Flames from the gas fireplace can also be enjoyed from within the vaulted owners' suite, which boasts a huge walk-in closet. The suite offers direct access to the screened porch, an inviting space for pre-sleep relaxation on warm summer nights.
- Secondary bedrooms could be furnished as a home office, guest room, or you name it.