Flexible Cottage House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This flexible cottage house plan comes with all sorts of options and gives you 3 or 4 beds.
- Use the flex room off the foyer as an extra bedroom since it has a bathroom nearby, or as a study.
- Display your collectibles in the recessed niche space in the foyer.
- This home is perfect for entertaining with everyone all in the same big open space in back.
- The kitchen island adds counter space and there's a fabulous prep area off to the side so no one is bumping into each other.
- Signature space lets you put your own stamp on the home whether you use it as a pet center, wine room or craft room.
- The second floor holds two family bedrooms and the master suite, with an optional attic expansion available should you want it.
- Take the stairs to the third floor bonus space that adds 991 square feet to be finished to suit your needs and timetable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,549 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,419 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,130 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 991 sq. ft.
- Attic: 513 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 8"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 560 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"