Flexible Country House Plan with Sweeping Porches Front and Back
About This Plan
- Delightful covered porches front and back run the full width of this flexible Country house plan.
- Vaulted ceilings and a split bedroom layout are added benefits.
- The living, dining and kitchen areas are all combined into one huge room with access to the porch at the center of the back wall.
- Columns separate the dining and living rooms. These are both architectural and structural.
- Just off the kitchen, there is pantry storage and a double oven. Move this to the island and you can use this space for more pantry storage.
- The master suite has a huge walk-in closet and a seasonal closet opposite it and quick - and private - access to the front door.
- On the other side of the house two bedrooms share a hall bathroom.
- Related Plans: Get 4 beds with house plans 28906JJ, 28928JJ (attached garage) and 28909JJ (second floor living). Get an upstairs with 28938JJ (2,238 sq. ft.). Get a basement with house plans 28905JJ and 28917JJ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,059 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,059 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 515 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 515 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 95' 5"
- Depth: 59' 3"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 836 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick