3-Bed Craftsman House Plan with Unfinished Basement
About This Plan
- Shingles, clapboard and stone trim combine to give this Craftsman home plan great curb appeal. A front porch has room for some chairs and provides shelter while fumbling for the keys to the front door.
- French doors off the foyer open to a private den. To your right, the vaulted living room opens to the dining room.
- The kitchen has pantry storage under the stairs and windows over the sink. An arched entry opens to the dining room giving the space a more intimate feel. The kitchen opens to the nook - which gives you access to the outside - and the family room beyond.
- All three bedrooms are on the second floor. There, you'll also find laundry making that chore as convenient as possible.
- A large unfinished basement offers you storage and gives you expansion possibilities.
- Related Plans: Get a crawlspace with house plans 23018JD (2-car garage) and 2310JD (3-car garage).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,577 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,185 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,240 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,152 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 487 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss