Flexible Craftsman House Plan with Vaulted Ceiling
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Designed for a narrow lot, this Northwest house plan not only features a main floor den, it has a first floor guest bedroom suite as well.
- The exterior design is kept simple yet attractive and easy to build.
- The vaulted foyer expands the space for a dramatic entry into the home.
- Two columns define the dining room without blocking views.
- Extra efficient, the kitchen has both a walk-in pantry and a big island to give you more storage.
- Keep an eye on family activities easily thanks to the open floor plan.
- Upstairs are three more large and functional bedrooms with a very generous bonus room.
- Both the master suite and bonus space are also vaulted.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,384 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,622 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,762 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 6"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss