Flexible Craftsman Optional Lower Level
3 - 5
About This Plan
- A wide covered front porch welcomes you into this comfortable Craftsman home plan that offers an optional finished lower level that adds 1,444 sq. ft. of extra living space.
- Step in off the front porch and you are greeted with views through to the great room and sunny deck beyond. To your left you see the dining room with tray ceiling and views beyond towards the kitchen.
- The kitchen measures 14'6" x 8'6" and has commanding views to the keeping and breakfast room as well as into the great room with a pass through over the sink.
- Outdoor enjoyment is easy with the screened porch and a deck running almost the entire width of the back of the home.
- The master is on the main floor and has great views to the back. His and her walk-in closets and a vaulted bath complete the suite.
- Upstairs, a balcony overlook allows views of the great room and foyer. You'll also find 2 bedrooms sharing a bath. A third bedroom with its own bath adds 256 square feet to the total living area. The storage adds an extra 177 square feet.
- The optional lower level comes with a layout giving you a game room and more. Build it out now or keep it for later expansion.
- Related Plan: Eliminate an upstairs bedroom and simplify with house plan 29829RL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,461 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,802 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 659 sq. ft.
- Storage: 165 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 168 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,444 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 2"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 461 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick