About This Plan
- An attractive exterior is heightened by the interesting hip roof of this Southern home plan.
- Flex space off the foyer can be an extra bedroom or a study or a formal dining room.
- The open layout in the main living area lets you see from room to room with ease.
- Relax on the rear covered porch or the optional uncovered patio.
- The comfortable master suite is separated from the other bedrooms and has his and her walk-in closets and a large bathroom.
- Another notable feature of this home is the large walk-in pantry located close by the kitchen.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,849 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,849 sq. ft.
- Storage: 34 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 125 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 4"
- Depth: 64' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2208 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick