Flexible English Manor
4.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- There's plenty of room for the whole family to enjoy time alone or time together in this classic English Manor Tudor style home. For starters, you'll love the two-story foyer entry.
- The downstairs master suite features his and her's walk-in closets and a master bath with a spacious walk-in shower.
- The master suite leads onto an amazing open terrace in the back of the house.
- You'll really enjoy mealtimes, thanks to the large gourmet kitchen with a breakfast area, walk-in pantry, and nearby formal dining. Upstairs you'll find three suites, a bonus room and a media room. Parking is made simple in the garage with 3-car dimensions that leads into a large mud room.
- Need more space? An optional basement is available.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,330 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,370 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,960 sq. ft.
- Entry: 24 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 2"
- Depth: 75' 1"
- Max ridge height: 34' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 770 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"