Flexible Estate Home Plan
About This Plan
- This stunningly beautiful estate home plan comes in a one and two story version.
- Ceiling heights that vary from 10' to 12' create visual interest and add to the elegance of the home.
- Columns define the formal dining room with its tray ceiling.
- The massive family room with corner fireplace is the ideal size for large parties and gatherings.
- This design pampers the homeowners with a very special master suite.
- An extra large walk-in closet with his and her sections, a sitting area set in a bay and access to the rear porch are but a few of the special features of the master suite.
- The family/guest bedrooms are separated from each for privacy.
- Two doors open to the media room with a double tray ceiling.
- Stairs lead to a second floor giving you a game room and an extra bedroom suite.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the second floor with house plan 36180TX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,775 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,045 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 730 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 91' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 881 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"