French Country Estate with Courtyard
About This Plan
- Stunningly beautiful on the outside, the inside of this elegant French Country home plan does not disappoint. And an alternate version gives you a second floor.
- Ceiling heights that vary from 10' to 14' create visual interest and add to the elegance of the home.
- Columns define the formal dining room with its tray ceiling.
- The massive family room with corner fireplace is the ideal size for large parties and gatherings.
- This design pampers the homeowners with a very special master suite.
- An extra large walk-in closet with his and her sections, a sitting area set in a bay and access to the rear porch are but a few of the special features of the master suite.
- The family/guest bedrooms are separated from each for privacy.
- Two doors open to the media room with a double tray ceiling.
- An optional bonus room gives you 575 sq. ft. of expansion space. Stairs are located by the media room.
- Related Plan: Gain a second floor with house plan 36270TX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,045 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,045 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 101 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 91' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 881 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"