Flexible Farmhouse with Loads of Outdoor Living
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Wrap-around porches front and back give you lots of outdoor living spaces and there's even an outdoor kitchen for all your grilling needs.
- Inside the home is filled with extras like barn doors, built-ins and a delightful open layout.
- The big kitchen island faces the family room fireplace with views of the dining room on one side.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite that has a door to the covered veranda in back.
- Upstairs, there's a built-in desk at the top of the stairs shared by the two large bedrooms on this floor.
- Flexibility comes from the optional bonus room over the garage that can give you an extra 489 square feet of living space, if desired.
- Architectural Designs curates and add to our design portfolio every day as we work with hundreds of residential building designers and architects to bring you the most diverse and best house plans available.
- We can modify this house plan (and any you see on our site). Learn more about modifications.
3-Car Garage Option (+$195)
Bonus Layout for 3-Car Garage Option (+$195)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,396 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,944 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 452 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,052 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 489 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 106' 8"
- Depth: 61' 1"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Basement 18' 0" Foyer 10' 0" Family Room 18' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick