Flexible Floorplan with 2-Story Great Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This charming 2-story house plan offers a modest width and a Craftsman feel, making it perfect for your narrow or city lot. Inside, the vaulted great room features an open staircase for a dramatic look. A corner fireplace adds warmth and ambience to any gathering.
- In back, a sheltered back porch and sunny patio give you two places to enjoy the fresh air with friends..
- The open kitchen incorporates an angled bar for snacks or serving. The bright and versatile dining room is great for formal and informal meals. Sliding glass doors give you direct access to the back porch.
- A front-facing den looks out over the front porch and is a flexible space that suitable as both a guest room and ahome office since you can see clients as they arrive.
- The bedrooms are upstairs. The master suite is secluded for privacy with an ample bedroom and a bath with dual sinks, an oversized shower and a walk-in closet. Two secondary bedrooms are accessed off a railed balcony that overlooks the great room below. A shared bath is located between the two bedrooms for convenience.
- Note the windows at the stairway landing to bring in natural light.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,989 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,080 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 909 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 399 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss