Flexible Home Plan with Three Levels of Living Space
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Enjoy three levels of living with this flexible house plan with finished basement. With a flexible den that can alternatively be used as a guest bedroom, you get either four or five bedrooms. The plan has a sister design that gives you the same interior with an alternate exterior (see house plan 85321MS).
- The main floor is great for family gatherings, with a formal dining room at the front of the home and a more casual nook between the kitchen and the great room. The kitchen island is situated at 45 degrees with a view out to both the nook and the great room.
- Rounding out the main floor is a covered deck off of the great room and a 2-car garage accessed near the den/fourth bedroom.
- Upstairs, you’ll find three bedrooms as well as a large vaulted bonus room (included in the total living area of the home). The vaulted master suite is centrally located and has entered via a pair of beautiful french doors. Inside, there is a large view window to the rear of the home, and a fully appointed master bath with alcove tub, his and hers sinks, and a U-shaped walk-in closet. The utility room is also upstairs to allow for easy laundry access.
- In the basement a sprawling rec room and a fifth bedroom and another full bathroom - great for extended stay guests - completes the plan.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 85321MS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,840 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 937 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,276 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,627 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front