Flexible House Plan With 2 or 3 Beds
2 - 3
About This Plan
- An exterior with a combination of clapboard and shingles with a brick trim greet you to this flexible house plan giving you 2 or 3 bedrooms.
- The main family living area is in back where the open layout lets you see from the family room with cathedral ceiling and corner fireplace all the way through to the kitchen with an island and walk-in pantry.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area take you out to the back yard.
- Owners will enjoy their master suite with tray ceiling and large walk-in closet.
- A second bedroom and a flex room - this could be used as a bedroom or a study - face the front and have access to a large hall bathroom.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plan 42360DB (1,635 sq. ft.). Get alternate versions with house plans 42516DB, 42514DB and 42513DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,750 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,750 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 808 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12