Flexible Mountain Ranch Under 1900 Square Feet with 3 Beds and a Vaulted Living Room
About This Plan
- This 1,892 square foot rustic ranch home plan is a flexible design. It comes standard on a slab with a front-facing garage and has a courtyard garage option as well as a walkout basement option.
- Inside, you'll enjoy an open living area in the center with bedrooms on the sides.
- Expansive covered porches on the front and rear - 6' deep in front and 10' deep in back - give you fresh air spaces to enjoy.
- The unfinished lower level option gives you expansion space you can carve out as you please.
Courtyard Garage Option (+$295)
Main Level w/ Courtyard Garage and Basement Stairs
Main Level - Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,892 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,892 sq. ft.
- Deck: 284 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 344 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,749 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 3"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 450 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss