Flexible One-Story House Plan with 2 to 4 Bedrooms
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This deceptively small one-story house plan gives you great flexibility and delivers 2, 3 or 4 bedrooms depending on your needs.
- High ceilings and an open floor plan give a feeling of spaciousness-the vaulted family room with a fireplace is open via the serving bar to the kitchen.
- A bumped-out and vaulted breakfast nook allows for sunlit and tranquil meals.
- The master suite is to the back for privacy. Two full baths and two additional bedrooms, plus an optional fourth bedroom or living room, complete this design.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 710233BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,970 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,970 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 476 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick