Flexible One-Story New American House Plan
About This Plan
- This New American one-story house plan offers you a flexible floor plan with two or three bedrooms and comes has related plans giving you even more options to choose from.
- All enjoy an open floor plan combines the family room, kitchen and dining room into a great entertaining space.
- The owner's suite has a lovely tray ceiling plus a big bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Choose two bedrooms or a bedroom in front and a flex room - a den or study - in the middle.
- Related Plans: Get alternate layouts with house plans 42359DB (master in back), 42303DB (master in front) and 42340DB (two bedrooms).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,664 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,664 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12