Flexible Ranch Home with Golf Cart Garage and Expansion Options
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Designed for a sloping lot, this three bedroom house plan comes with a golf cart garage and future space.
- The entry foyer is nice and wide and it leads back to the huge open great room that has a 12' high coffered ceiling.
- Further back, the kitchen and eating area form one large space, with a door to the spacious screened porch.
- A dream laundry room has loads of counter space for folding clothes.
- Each bedroom is separated from the others to give privacy to all. The master suite boasts a tray ceiling and lots of wall space for furniture placement.
- On the finished lower level, the giant rec room comes with a wet bar and a quiet study is ideal for work at home.
- Add a future bedroom and bath when you are ready.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,250 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 942 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,308 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 221 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 46 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,366 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 658 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss