Flexible Shingle Style House Plan
About This Plan
- Shake and stone accents give this craftsman home plan warmth and beauty. Inside, the fireplace will warm the open living spaces.
- Areas for conveniently preparing and serving delicious meals have been thoughtfully designed, and include a large island with sink and a counter with extra space and seating plus a food pantry tucked under the stairs.
- The master suite is spacious and private. A door leads to the covered terrace.
- Three bedrooms are located upstairs as well as a bonus room for future expansion.
- Related Plans: Build in reverse and get a 2-story family room with house plan 17681LV.
- Convert Suite 5 to a dining room with house plan 17682LV.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,161 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,012 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,149 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 379 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 6"
- Depth: 51' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 655 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"