Flexible Traditional Brick House Plan with 3 or 4 Beds
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The traditional brick elevation is accented with a shed dormer giving you room for an upstairs loft.
- The vaulted foyer opens to the dining room to your right and to the vaulted family room ahead.
- The kitchen has a large island with counter seating and two sinks on the working side. It is open to the family room and the breakfast room.
- Enjoy meals outside with the deck accessible from the breakfast room.
- The master suite has a sitting area along with his-and-her closets, something rarely seen in homes of this size. Another bedroom on the main level can be used alternatively used as a study.
- Upstairs are two additional bedrooms, a bonus room and a loft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,532 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,811 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 721 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 286 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,811 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 523 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick