Flexible Traditional House Plan
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This flexible Traditional house plan comes with lots of options that customize the home to suit your family.
- The flex room off the foyer could be a study or an extra bedroom.
- In back, a two-story great room offers a corner fireplace that can be seen from the kitchen and dining area.
- Add an optional sun room too but the options don't stop there.
- You can have a large outdoor storage area or convert the space to a master sitting room with an island headboard.
- There's also the option for a bedroom suite instead of a third garage bay.
- Two additional bedrooms on the second floor share loft space and a hall bathroom with two sinks.
Optional Floor Plan
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,321 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,764 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 557 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 773 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"