Flexible Two Story House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This flexible two story house plan gives you four or five bedrooms and comes in two exteriors each with the same floor plan.
- The master down layout is perfect for ease of use. No stairs for the owners. A large wardrobe is a nice feature.
- The kitchen is the hub between the breakfast area and family room with fireplace and patio access. Note the large pantry.
- The formal space has an intricate ceiling and makes a great living or dining room. And the remaining room can be a home office or guest room.
- Thw garage has a mud room helping prevent clutter. A large laundry room is also included.
- Three bedrooms with walk-in closets plus a large game room over the garage complete the home.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 93043EL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,308 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,945 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,363 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 53' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 441 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"