Florida Cracker House Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- With a porch that wraps around the entire house plan and an eye-catching cupola, this Florida cracker style home plan provides wonderful curb appeal.
- Double doors usher you into the foyer with views that extend through the extra large great room out to the porch beyond. The cupola above sheds light into the great room.
- The kitchen with its walk-in pantry and snack bar is open to the dining room and covered lanai.
- The master suite is secluded on one side of the house plan for privacy. Double doors allow access to the porch and the master bath offers double sinks and a large walk-in shower as well as whirlpool tub.
- Bedroom 3 can be converted to a home office.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,789 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,789 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 984 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Block or 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss