Florida Cracker Style
2 - 3
About This Plan
- With a porch that wraps around the entire house plan, an eye-catching cupola and a metal roof, this cracker style home plan provides wonderful curb appeal.
- Double doors usher you into the foyer with views that extend through the extra large great room out to the porch beyond. The cupola above sheds light into the great room.
- The kitchen with its walk-in pantry and snack bar is open to the dining room and covered porch.
- The master suite is secluded on one side of the house plan for privacy. Double doors allow access to the porch and the master bath offers double sinks and a large walk-in shower as well as whirlpool tub.
- The porch runs 4' wide all around except by the entry and great room.
- The back porch section measures approximately 17'10" wide by 10'10" deep.
- There is a 3' overhang.
- Ceilings: 10' flat standard; 23'3" Great Room; 29'2" cupola.
- Plan is available on a crawl, slab or 8' pier foundation (allowing enough room for parking underneath).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,789 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,789 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,097 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Pier, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 52' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 5"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss