Florida Farmhouse with Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- A gorgeous covered porch wraps full around this two-story Florida Farmhouse house plan.
- Metal roofing and transom windows boost the curb appeal.
- Inside, an added plus is the open floor plan that unites the eating, cooking and dining areas of the home.
- The master suite is the only bedroom on this floor and it comes with a sitting room and large private bathroom.
- On the upper floor, each bedroom has a private bathroom and interesting ceiling treatments.
- Related Plan: Get a different exterior with house plan 530001UKD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,911 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,296 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 615 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,305 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12